Friday, July 20, 2012

Welcome!

I just want to say welcome and thank you for following my blog! It's always exciting to see new visitors and visit their blogs as well ☺ So welcome AccidentalHomesteadHousewife, Jackie Ahrens, Hiddenhavenhomestead, Kim(fellow Okie), Modern Day Redneck, and Sunnybrook Farm. Modern Day Redneck puts links to his followers blogs when he welcomes, which is too awesome!! I am techno challenged and don't know how to do that LOL! But I do encourage you to check out their blogs if you haven't yet, they are full of information and inspiration!!! Happy Friday~~Kelly♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I have learned a lot by following blogs over the last couple of years. Living out in an isolated area has advantages but you don't get to interact with people so the blogs help fill the gap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean ☺ I enjoy reading blogs, sharing my stories, and learning from everyones mistakes and triumphs!!!

      Delete