Monday, December 17, 2012

They are in God's hands.......

That's what I keep telling myself this morning. I can't quit crying though, I don't know why. Since my 1st grader stepped out of the car the tears came and they won't stop. The school had a police officer there, I don't know if that triggered my emotions by making all of this more real or what. My kids are at school, they are in Gods hands until this afternoon, it's going to be a long week of praying, and a huge relief to have them home for Christmas vacation.

♥Hug your babies, pray for the families who lost their little ones, and embrace the true meaning of Christmas ♥

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, this Christmas will be different for America in 2012.......Have a wonderful and joyful Christmas with your family, Kelly! Blessings....Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was right there with you today...It was rough. I kept watching the clock, and saying silent prayers.

    ReplyDelete