Tuesday, April 3, 2012

♥ dirty nails

We are supposed to have thunderstorms at some point today, so this morning I went to work planting my tomatoes, de-weeding my plants, and watering my fruit trees and veggies just in case the weatherman is wrong. This kind of busy work I love. My body is already a tiny bit wore out and it's only 11am :) I got to check off some of my to do list in my brain but the rest of the time I was thinking about the super nice lady at my library. We always have so much to talk about and we're both generally excited about what we are doing. I don't know her name but we have alot in common. We read the same books and blogs. And both are striving for the same dream farm :) I am getting excited to go to the homesteading gathering at the library. I can't wait to meet more people with the same interests and hopefully learn about things I haven't tried yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment