Monday, June 9, 2014

Lunch with a fellow blogger :))))))

Today, Carolyn from http://krazoacres.blogspot.com/ came to a town near where I live. So we met at a greasy spoon for some lunch. She took a picture. I don't think she's home yet but she will post it. I hate having my picture taken. I'm not real photogenic and according to my little one. I smiled too big and my eyes were squinty, whatever. It was great talking to her face to face :)
After lunch me and the little one went to the matinee to see The Fault in our Stars. Don't go! Saddest movie I've ever seen! That kind of show is best watched in the comfort of your own home. I have a headache from holding in a blubbery cry. Everyone left with mascara smears and boogers. Once again! Don't go!
I just got home so I need to check on the critters, make a run to the store, and then back home to shovel crap in this suck muck the rain has created!
Have a great day ya'll!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how great that you and Carolyn got the chance to meet face-to-face! I'm betting you hardly got any lunch eaten because of all the non-stop chatter from the both of you. I'll be looking for Carolyn's post telling of your get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for the advice on the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,

    How wonderful!!!! It's great to meet a Blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete